Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Here we are once again!

Hi all,

This time, every week, we experience 'hump' day.  I do hope your day is a great one.  You're now on the downward slide of the week.

I'm been busy, still doing research for my next novel.  Our adventure will be a little more involved than the other two novels, due to the mode of transportation we will be using.  I am enjoying putting bits and pieces of information together so I can come up with a thoroughly enjoyable read.  I will soon be done with my research.  Thank goodness!  I've used so much printer ink and paper, and my ink cartridges aren't cheap. 

A close friend of mine is coming to visit me today.  We will share a simple lunch and enjoy each others company.  My husband headed up to the campground early this morning.  We haven't been there for a couple of weeks, so he thought he'd better go up and clean up the site.  Also, to check out the inside of the trailer.  Just to make sure everything is okay.  Our refrigerator is quite old and we know that one of these days, it's going to go on the blink.  I sure hope it's not today!

It is a beautiful day today.  But, I believe the temperature is to be up to about 85 degrees, which is definitely way too hot and humid for me to be outside.  But, at least it's not raining.  That is, until tomorrow!  I'm getting a bit tired of the rain.  It seems like this should be April, what with all the rain showers we've been experiencing lately.  Oh well, there is not a thing I can do about the weather, now is there?

I hope that one day soon, I can get to go down to Wrightsville.  There is a very small public park, right along the banks of the Susquehanna River, which I especially enjoy.  It always seems like no matter how hot the day is, while you are there, it's so much cooler and there's always a nice cool breeze blowing off the river.  I love sitting and watching the river as it flows on by, on it's way.  But then, the sight of a river, a stream or the ocean, has always soothed me inside and out.  I can definitely see God's presence in those moving water oasis's. 

Well, I need to keep moving this morning, so I am going to cut this a bit short for today.  If possible, try to get outside to enjoy, at least, a few minutes of God's sunshine.  I do hope your day is an inspiring one!
Susan

No comments: