Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Monday, October 5


Union of Love
Fill Me, Lord

Then I heard the following words spoken thus: I want you to be My spouse. Fear pierced my soul, but I calmly continued to reflect on what sort of an espousal this could be. However, each time fear would invade my soul, a power from on high would give it peace (Diary, 912).

The Lord said to me, I want to give Myself to souls and to fill them with My love, but few there are who want to accept all the graces My love has intended for them. My grace is not lost; if the soul for whom it was intended does not accept it, another soul takes it (Diary, 1017).



My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, You want to give Yourself to souls and fill them with Your love and mercy. But so many souls refuse Your love. Change my heart, Lord, to desire You alone. And fill me with Your love and mercy.

OCTOBER 5, 2020

"Be one of the small number who find the way to life, and enter by the narrow gate into Heaven. Take care not to follow the majority and the common herd, so many of whom are lost. Do not be deceived; there are only two roads: one that leads to life and is narrow; the other that leads to death and is wide. There is no middle way."
— St. Louis de Montfort

No comments: