Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Sunday, October 18 Writing Jesus Arranged Things As I was writing the above words, I saw the Lord Jesus leaning over me, and He asked, My daughter, what are you writing? I answered, "I am writing about You, Jesus, ... about Your inconceivable love and mercy for people." And Jesus said, Secretary of My most profound mystery, know that yours is an exclusive intimacy with Me. Your task is to write down everything that I make known to you about My mercy, for the benefit of those who by reading these things will be comforted in their souls and will have the courage to approach Me. I therefore want you to devote all your free moments to writing. "But, O Lord, shall I always have a moment, at least a brief one, in which to write?" And Jesus answered, It is not for you to think about that. Only do as much as you can, and I will always arrange things so that you will easily be able to do what I ask of you ... (Diary, 1693). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, thank You for arranging that the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska is available to us as a comfort and encouragement to approach You with great trust.

No comments: