Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Saturday, October 31 Suffering for Souls O Blood and Water I will daily repeat this act of self-oblation by pronouncing the following prayer which You Yourself have taught me, Jesus: "O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You!" (Diary, 309). I am giving you a share in the redemption of mankind. You are solace in My dying hour (Diary, 310). My Prayer Response: Jesus, You taught St. Faustina to daily renew her oblation of herself for sinners and so share in Your redemption of mankind by a prayer of trust: O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You! (Diary, 309). Help me to trust in You even more! OCTOBER 31, 2020 "Christ Himself is our mouth through which we speak to the Father, our eye through which we see the Father, our right hand through which we offer to the Father. Without His intercession neither we nor all the saints have anything with God." — St. Ambrose

No comments: