Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Saturday, October 17 Writing St. Faustina's Faithfulness Holy Saturday [April 16, 1938]. During adoration, the Lord said to me, Be at peace, My daughter. This work of mercy is Mine; there is nothing of you in it. It pleases Me that you are carrying out faithfully what I have commanded you to do, not adding or taking away a single word. And He gave me an interior light by which I learned that not a single word was mine; despite difficulties and adversities, I have always, always, fulfilled His will, as He has made it known to me (Diary, 1667). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, thank You for St. Faustina's faithfulness to writing about Your mercy, so that each word written is available to us as Your word. May we take advantage of Your gift by regularly reading her Diary to aid us in our spiritual life. OCTOBER 17, 2020 "Our perfection does not consist of doing extraordinary things, but to do the ordinary well." — St. Gabriel Possenti

No comments: