Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Thursday, October 29 FREE Sign Up Get Daily Reflections Sent to Your eMail Suffering for Souls Lift Us up I see your love, so pure and true that I give you first place among the virgins. You are the honor and glory of My Passion. I see every abasement of your soul, and nothing escapes my attention. I lift up the humble even to My very throne, because I want it so (Diary, 282). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, through the intercession of St. Faustina, help us to humble ourselves in our sufferings and lift us up to Your throne. Let us see Your glory, Lord, even in the midst of our sufferings. OCTOBER 29, 2020 "Let all creation help you to praise God. Give yourself the rest you need. When you are walking alone, listen to the sermon preached to you by the flowers, the trees, the shrubs, the sky, the sun and the whole world. Notice how they preach to you a sermon full of love, of praise of God, and how they invite you to proclaim the greatness of the one who has given them being." — St. Paul of the Cross

No comments: