Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Wednesday, October 14 Writing Only a Single Drop My Secretary, write that I am more generous toward sinners than toward the just. It was for their sake that I came down from heaven; it was for their sake that My Blood was spilled. Let them not fear to approach Me; they are most in need of My mercy (Diary, 1275). During Holy Hour in the evening, I heard the words, You see My mercy for sinners, which at this moment is revealing itself in all its power. See how little you have written about it; it is only a single drop. Do what is in your power, so that sinners may come to know My goodness (Diary, 1665). My Prayer Response: Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your exceptional love for sinners. May we sinners take full advantage of the mercy You described to St. Faustina. May we come to know Your goodness.

No comments: