Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

 

Divine Mercy Daily

Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska

Tuesday, October 6


Union of Love
By Your Will, Lord

Today, I received some oranges. When the sister had left, I thought to myself, "Should I eat the oranges instead of doing penance and mortifying myself during Holy Lent? After all, I am feeling a bit better." Then I heard a voice in my soul: My daughter, you please Me more by eating the oranges out of obedience and love of Me than by fasting and mortifying yourself of your own will. A soul that loves Me very much must, ought to live by My will. I know your heart, and I know that it will not be satisfied by anything but My love alone (Diary, 1023).



My Prayer Response:
Lord Jesus, help me to love You even more and live by Your will. Teach me to unite even my smallest deeds with You and so please our heavenly Father.

OCTOBER 6, 2020

"In everything, whether it is a thing sensed or a thing known, God Himself is hidden within."
— St. Bonaventure

No comments: