Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Man, Oh Man, It's Cold Out There!


Hi all,

Well, I guess I have to say that Old Man Winter has finally arrived.  My car registered the temperature at eighteen degrees this morning.  That was about eleven fifteen.  I'm sure the wind factor actually brought the temperatures down to about ten degrees.  I have to tell you that I'm not liking this weather at all.  How about You?

I do love having the change of the seasons, though.  So, I guess I have to stop complaining now.  We purchased a new furnace back in November and it's working great.  Now the next large purchase we have to do is to buy a new air conditioning unit.  That's going to happen in early spring.  Hopefully after we do that, we'll be all set with a new furnace and central air unit.  At least I hope so.

I was hoping to find some time today to work on my sequel novel, but it just didn't happen.  This morning I had a doctor's appointment and then this afternoon my Grandson, Cori, stopped in to help us set up an ongoing order account for Amway.  He's fairly new to Amway, but he's doing very well.  He's working his business, giving it all he has.  If you haven't heard about Amway for many years, perhaps you'll want to check out his web site:  www.amway.com/coriebersole

So, hopefully tomorrow will be a good writing day.  I would like to spend about an hour or so in my craft room working on a few more hand made greeting cards.  I've made great progress so far, but I still have a good many more to create.  The only cards I will not make early is my Christmas cards.  I'll wait to start those until November. 

I really love being creative!  It's my passion.  How about you?  What do you do that you are passionate about?  It's what you do that gives you self esteem.  Come on, there has to be something!

My doctors appointment went well today.  I've been fighting a cold, or sinus/allergy problems for the last four weeks.  She informed me that the 'cold' that's going around now, is lasting anywhere from six to eight weeks.  She called in a prescription for me for a nasal prescription.  She thought that would help better than the over-the-counter ones.  I'll try it tonight.  I hope it helps!

I hope you will do something creative soon.  Have a great Wednesday, tomorrow.  Be back soon.
Susan

No comments: