Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Today is Wednesday, or is it?


Hi all,

I'm having a hard time remembering what day of the week it is.  Is anyone else having the same problem?  I suppose that I won't get back on schedule until next Monday.  Oh well, I guess I could have worse things to worry about, now couldn't I?

Yesterday and today I've spent time working on my sequel novel.  I had to spend some time refreshing my memory so I'd know where I was at in it.  That being done, my writing is moving right along again.  That makes me happy.

Today I wrote my first check for 2013.  Surprise, surprise, I remembered to write 2013 and not 2012.  That's quite an accomplishment for me, as I usually am writing the old year for a few months.  How about you?  Have you written the wrong year in the past two and one half days?

If anyone received a Kindle for Christmas, you can purchase an electronic copy of any of my three books at:  www.amazon.com/susanlappmellott.
 
They are:  Sassy With A Capital 'S'   - adult nonfiction novel
                 The Secret in the Claw Feet Box  -   Children's fiction novel (ages 8 - 12)
                 Congestive Heart Failure:  Changing Lives  -  Nonfiction booklet

I hope you'll stop by Amazon and download one of them. 

Susan   






















































No comments: