Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's Up With You?


Hi all,

Well, for all you working people, today is 'hump' day.  Of course you all know that means it's Wednesday and you are officially on the down spin to the weekend.  I dont' work outside the house anymore, so whether it's hump day or not, it really doesn't matter to me. 

What have you been up to, anything creative?  Basically for me, that's my what I'm good at and what I'd rather do than anything else.  My hand made greeting cards are coming along very well.  I do so enjoy creating them and I hope that the people I mail them to, enjoy getting them. 

I've been working on my sequel novel, "Crafty-Cruise With a Capital C", the past few days.  If you haven't read my first adult novel, "Sassy With A Capital S", you can purchase it for Kindle at:  www.amazon.com.  It's a great story about friendship between women and they find themselves with  a mystery to solve.  I also have a children's novel available for Kindle at:  www.amazon.com

I've commissioned my daughter, Angel, to draw a picture for me to use in my new novel.  She's a very good artist, although she rarely does any drawing anymore.  I think that's sad, but I know she's very busy, what with a full time job and a family.  She does have a on-line business.  Please feel free to check out her site at:  www.angiealbright.athome.com.   It's called 'At Home', and they carry anything and everything you would use in your home.  Their products are a good quality and they are always running super sales.  My oldest daughter, Marlena, also sells At Home.  Her website is:
www.marlenaebersole.athome.com.  Both of them would be very happy for you to check out their sites and purchase some of At Home's wonderful pieces.

Well, I also have one other daughter, Candy.  She has her own business, also, with Tastefully Simple.  If you haven't tried any of their products yet, you really must.  They are great tasting and quick to prepare.  Her web site is:  www.TSbyCandy.com.  Or, perhaps you'd want to check out my Grandson's website at:  www.amway.com/coriebersole.  He sells Amway products.  If you haven't seen or heard about Amway for many years, let me tell you that they are completely different than they were years ago.  I am certainly impressed with their products, especially the 'green' cleaning products.  Check it out, you will be impressed, too!

Well, I guess I've tooted my families horns enough for now.  But, seriously, you need to find out what your creative abilities are.  We all have creative abilities, some of us use them, and some don't.

Have a great evening and tune in for my next blog.
Susan

No comments: