Friday, April 26, 2013

The weekend is fast approaching.

Hi all,

Once again, Friday is here.  That, of course, means the weekend is soon starting.  I'm sure all of you who hold down Monday through Friday jobs are rejoicing with glee.  I remember the days of rejoicing so well. 

I'm sure your weekend will be busy and end much too fast.  But, I do hope you will take a bit of time on Saturday and again on Sunday, to relax and do something just for yourself.  We all need that alone time once and a while.  It helps us to rejuvenate and release some stress.  It's one of those things that good for you, so just do it!

I've been writing once again, well, I suppose I've never really stopped writing.  I love writing fiction but I also love writing non-fiction.  It seems to be so easy for me to write when I'm doing it from the heart.  I lot of people have asked me when I'm going to start a third novel in my series.  Actually, I'm not sure when I'll start another one.  Perhaps sometime during the summer. 

Right now, I've been busy trying to get some of the children's stories, that I wrote years ago, ready to put on amazon for electronic reading.  I wrote them back in the late nineties and they were not saved to disk.  So, it's a matter of retyping them once again.  I'll let everyone know as soon as they are uploaded at www.amazon.com.  Perhaps your child would love reading one of them.  I have some for young children and some for teens.

Here's to a great weekend and to making time to distress from the work week.
Sue

No comments: