Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tomorrow is the Lord's Day, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Hi all,

I'm not sure where this week went, but it sure went fast.  Tomorrow is Sunday, God's day of rest.  I hope everyone is going to set some time aside to give praise and honor to our great and glorious God!  Without Him, we'd be nothing, we'd have nothing, there would be no happiness anywhere.  I, for sure don't want things to be that way.  How about you? 

My plan for praising God tomorrow will be to pray the Divine Chaplet in song and to partake in the Mass that's broadcast from Irondale, Alabama.  I have so much to be thankful for in my life, starting with the fact that I'm still living, able to create and have time to be with family and friends.  How will you show your thanks to God?  He really doesn't care how we do it, He just wants our love.  He wants us to accept His Divine Mercy and put our trust in Him.

Today we went up to the campground.  There really wasn't too many permanent people there and very few weekenders.  This was clean up weekend:  four hours of cleanup got you a free lunch and one night free.  Well, that doesn't apply to us.  We are responsible for cleaning up our own sites on a regular basis.  That basically applied to weekenders.  Apparently not too many took advantage of the offer.  It was a bit chilly when we first got there, but later it warmed up some.  Got home about five thirty.

Tomorrow my Red Hatter's and their husbands are meeting for dinner in Dillsburg.  I haven't really seen much of them over the winter.  We get together once a month, but all eight of us have not shown up for quite some time.  We have a trip to OC planned soon and all eight of us will be going.  I'm very happy that we all will be able to go and have a great time. 

I currently have my newest novel, "Crafty-Cruise" With a Capital "C" for sale.  If you or someone you know would like to purchase a copy of the book, please let me know as soon as possible.  The cost is $11.00 each and I only have 29 left.  So, don't delay too long.  You can also purchase an electronic copy for any electronic reader at:  www.amazon.com.  I now have five books for sale there.  All you have to do is go on to amazon and do a search using my name.  All the books I have for sale will then come up. 

I sincerely hope the first half of your weekend was terrific and I wish the same for the second half.
May you all stay safe.
Susan

No comments: