Monday, April 15, 2013

Why is there so much violence and death?

Hi all,

Well, today I have a heavy heart.  Today was the annual Boston Marathon, held in Boston, Massachusetts.  There were thousands of visitors in the city, either as participants or as spectators.  They lined the sidewalks for miles.  Then at five minutes before three this afternoon, the unspeakable happened. 

Two bombs went off along the sidewalk which was lined with people who were across from  the judges stands at the finish line.  As of right now, two people are dead and about fifty or so are hospitalized, mostly in critical condition.  Then another bomb was located at a local Boston library.  No one was hurt there. 

Now, once again, our country, The United States of America is on full terrorist alert.  All the airports, train stations, subways, etc. are on high vigilance.  I just don't understand why there is so much violence and hatred in this world.  What is wrong with people, that they can hate with such vigor.  They seem to care so little for human life. 

On another note:   After much thinking and pondering, I've come to realize what God wants me to write now.  I'm just finishing up a thirty three page booklet on Jesus' Divine Mercy.  I'll be publishing it on www.amazon.com for any electronic reading device or computer. 

I know first hand, that without Jesus' Divine Mercy I wouldn't still be alive.  He's blessed me so much during my life.  I feel His presence beside me always.  I think it's too bad that so many people don't know God.  Know one could know and love God and then purposely hurt or kill others.

Please keep all those who were hurt or who died today in your prayers.  Also, please pray always for peace and love in our country.
Sincerely,
Susan

No comments: