Sunday, April 28, 2013

What will tomorrow bring for you?


Hi all,

Well the weekend is just about over for us.  I hope you had a great one and I hope you got a bit of time for yourself.  That's so important to each of us.

Today a chaplain I know said that he hoped we'd be able to say, "Today I saw God in,,,"
The very first thing I thought of was that I see God in everything.  Maybe it's partly because of my age, or because I'm chronically ill, or perhaps because I have such strong faith.  I've come to know what is important in life and have left all the little things go.  They just aren't important to me anymore.

I know that during different times of my life, I wandered if God was with me.  But, as I look back over those times, I know for sure that He definitely has, always and forever. 

Someone I know said to me that I must be afraid to die.  I said I wasn't and I don't think she believed me.  I don't want to die now, but I am not afraid to die.  I've given much thought to this and I'm at peace with myself and my God.  I have truly been blessed!

Now, to change the subject...  What will be waiting around the bend for you tomorrow?  The truth is that none of us truly know the answer to that question.  We know what's on our schedules for tomorrow, but what's supposed to happen, doesn't always happen.  We certainly can't sit around and worry about what may or may not happen tomorrow.  We need to trust in God, for only He truly knows what will happen to us.  I trust Him, do you?

Actually, all we really have is today, now, the present.  Tomorrow may never come for us.  I have a few things I'd like to do tomorrow, the day after that, and the day after that.  I pray that those days will come for me and for you, too.  Make the most of each day, trust in God always and tell those you love that you do.  You may never get another chance.  Live for today, and hopefully tomorrow will come around and then it will be today!

I plan on working on my writing tomorrow, as well as laundry.  What an exciting life I lead!  Just kidding, I'm blessed to wake up each morning.  So, make your plans and do what has to be done, but remember to be thankful for everything that comes to you each day.

Stay safe and love hard!
Susan

No comments: