Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday's Divine Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

I Get Ingratitude

 

Meditation:

If the priest had not brought Me to you, I would have come Myself under the same species. My daughter, your sufferings of this night obtained the grace of mercy for an immense number of souls (Diary, 1459).
In return for My blessings, I get ingratitude. In return for My love, I get forgetfulness and indifference. My Heart cannot bear this (Diary, 1537). 

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, through the intercession of St. Faustina, may her great love for You in the Eucharist and her sufferings for souls be a reparation for me and all souls for our lack of gratitude, forgetfulness, and indifference to Your Love in the Holy Eucharist. Saint Faustina, pray for us that we may worthily receive Holy Communion.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: