Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Here's Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

In the Depths of Your Heart

 

Meditation:

I will tell you most when you converse with Me in the depths of your heart. Here, no one can disturb My actions. Here, I rest as in a garden enclosed (Diary, 581).
When you reflect upon what I tell you in the depths of your heart, you profit more than if you had read many books. Oh, if souls would only want to listen to My voice when I am speaking in the depths of their hearts, they would reach the peak of holiness in a short time (Diary, 584).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, teach me. Help me to listen to You as You speak to me in the depths of my heart. Like St. Faustina, help me to become holy as You form my heart to become like Yours.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: