Friday, June 15, 2018

Today's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Close to My Heart

 

Meditation:

Be at peace, My child. See, you are not alone. My Heart watches over you. Jesus filled me with strength concerning a certain person. I feel strength within my soul (Diary, 799).
January 29, 1937. I overslept today. A little longer, and I would have been too late for Holy Communion because the chapel is a good distance from our section. When I went outdoors, the snow was knee-deep. But before it occurred to me that the doctor would not have allowed me to go out in such snow, I had already come to the Lord in the chapel. I received Holy Communion and was back in no time. I heard these words in my soul: My daughter, rest close to My Heart. Known to Me are your efforts. My soul is more joyful when I am close to the Heart of my God (Diary, 902).

My Prayer Response:

Jesus, thank You for Your Heart that watches over us and knows all our efforts. May I rest close to Your Heart.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: