Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Heart of My Heart

 

Meditation:

When the procession began, I saw Jesus in a brightness greater than the light of the sun. Jesus looked at me with love and said, Heart of My Heart, be filled with joy. At that moment my spirit was drowned in Him. ... When I came to myself, I was walking along in the procession with the sisters, while my soul was totally immersed in Him ... (Diary, 1669).
Today, the Lord said to me, My daughter, look into My Merciful Heart and reflect its compassion in your own heart and in your deeds, so that you, who proclaim My mercy to the world, may yourself be aflame with it (Diary, 1688).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, as I gaze into Your Merciful Heart, may I reflect Your mercy in my heart and radiate it out to others. May my life be aflame with Your mercy.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: