Monday, June 25, 2018

Here's your Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Your Heart Is My Repose

 

Meditation:

At that moment, Jesus suddenly stood before me, coming I know not from where, radiant with unbelievable beauty, clothed in a white garment, with uplifted arms, and He spoke these words to me, My daughter, your heart is My repose; it is My delight. I find in it everything that is refused Me by so many souls(Diary, 339).
December 24, 1934. The Vigil of Christmas. During the morning Mass, I felt the closeness of God. Though I was hardly aware of it, my spirit was drowned in God. Suddenly, I heard these words: You are My delightful dwelling place; My Spirit rests in you. After these words, I felt the Lord looking into the depths of my heart; and seeing my misery, I humbled myself in spirit and admired the immense mercy of God, that the Most High Lord would approach such misery (Diary, 346).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, through the intercession of St. Faustina, may my heart be a place of repose and delight to You! May You find in my heart everything You desire. 
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: