Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Here's today's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

You Are in My Heart

 

Meditation:

During Vespers, I heard these words: My daughter, I want to repose in your heart, because many souls have thrown Me out of their hearts today. I have experienced sorrow unto death. I tried to comfort the Lord, by offering Him my love a thousand times over. I felt, within my soul, a great disgust for sin (Diary, 866).
During prayer, I heard these words: My daughter, let your heart be filled with joy. I, the Lord, am with you. Fear nothing. You are in My heart. At that moment, I knew the great majesty of God, and I understood that nothing could be compared with one single perception of God. Outward greatness dwindles like a speck of dust before one act of a deeper knowledge of God (Diary, 1133). 

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, I welcome You into my heart. May my heart be a consolation to You today as You fill me with Your joy.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: