Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Delight My Heart

 

Meditation:

Then I heard a voice in my soul: Do not cry; I am not suffering any more. And for the faithfulness with which you accompanied Me in My sufferings and death, your own death will be a solemn one, and I will accompany you in that last hour. Beloved pearl of My Heart, I see your love so pure, purer than that of the angels, and all the more so because you keep fighting. For your sake I bless the world. I see your efforts to please Me, and they delight My Heart.
After these words, I wept no more, but thanked the heavenly Father for having sent us His Son and for the work of the Redemption of mankind (Diary, 1061).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for sending us Your Son for the Redemption of mankind. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for raising up St. Faustina, a pearl of Your Heart, to tell us the good news of Your mercy. Now, may we tell the world of Your mercy and delight Your Heart!
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: