Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hello everyone!

How's your Wednesday going so far?  I hope it is going well and if not, it will soon be over.  So, that's good news!

I wanted to share some news with all of you.  I have started a new novel and it's coming along pretty well.  The first two weeks I spend most of my time doing research for it.  Any of you that like a bit of paranormal stuff, it will contain some strange happenings.

It's the story of two widows, who used to vacation in Cape May, NJ, every year, with their husband.  After their husbands passed away, they stopped going for a number of years, but now they've decided they'd start vacationing there, once again.  Of course, they get themselves into some mischief while there.

About a year or so ago, I entered a very short story into a contest for Cat and Mouse Press Co.  I didn't win, but then I didn't expect to, but it was fun coming up with a fast moving story line.  So, I decided that I'd like to rewrite the short story, with more of a beginning and a lot more fun and mischief in between, as you'll find out, if you choose to purchase it for electronic reading, or if you'd like to have a copy of the novel, after it's printed.

Sometimes I have to wander what my life would be like now, if I had gone to college for writing and art, after graduating from high school.  But, I wouldn't change anything about my life, including my illnesses, even if I could.  I have been so blessed, through out the good and the pain.  Family means everything to me and I love my husband and I wouldn't change anything about my life.  Mainly because then I wouldn't have my family.  I do love and miss my Mom and Dad very much.  Hopefully, some day I'll be united with them once again, in heaven.  At least I pray for that.

I am so thankful that so many of you are reading the Daily Mercy Minutes.  I have been reading them for about two or three years now and I feel so blessed to have found out about Divine Mercy, when I did.  I will continue posting them, daily, for those of you who love and depend on them, as much as I do.  Thank you for taking the time to read them, daily.

I do hope the rest of your week goes well.  Be safe and may God bless each of you.
Susan


No comments: