Monday, June 11, 2018

How's your Monday going?

Hi folks,

How is your Monday going for you?  I remember when I was still working a full time job, that I always dreaded Mondays.  But, the good thing was that because I was usually busy, the day passed very fast.  I suppose that if you look hard enough, you can find something good about everything.  The problem is we don't bother looking for the good in life.

What's good in your life?  If you say, "I can't think of anything," then you need to turn to God in prayer.  There is always good in our lives.  Here's just a few:

 - You woke up this morning.
 - If you went to work, then you have a job.
 - If you ate some food today, then that's good.
 - You have family and friends,
 - You are in fairly good health.
 - You have clothes to wear.
 - You have a home to live in, be it yours or someone else's.
 - You have a car, taxi or bus to get you to work.
 - Your children are doing well.

I could go on and on, because I do give thanks to God for all His many, many blessings He pours out to me daily.  I know I've said this before, but my life is content just the way it is.  I don't ask God to heal me or to make my heart better.  All I ask is that He give me as long on this earth as He can.  I accept my life just the way it is, that is the secret to peace and contentment in my life.

God is always present in my life.  Without Him, I don't think I would want to live anymore.  He brings His love and peace to me and I am always open to it.  I beg Him for His mercy and compassion every day, and also for all those I love.  I pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy every day, not because I have to, rather because I love feeling Jesus' presence right there with me.

If you want to change your life, you need to start with the Lord.  Pray to Him always.  Ask Him to enter into your body and soul and have faith that He is there.  Jesus wants nothing more than to pour out His mercy and compassion to each of us.  But, we need to open ourselves up to Him.  He especially wants those souls that are hurting, upset, or untrusting of Him.  Trust in His mercy and compassion and I promise you that you will soon feel the peace and contentment that I feel every day of my life.

I hope your evening goes well.
Susan



No comments: