Saturday, June 23, 2018

Here's your Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Every Beat of Your Heart

 

Meditation:

During Adoration, I heard a voice in my soul: These efforts of yours, My daughter, are pleasing to Me; they are the delight of My Heart. I see every movement of your heart with which you worship Me (Diary, 1176).
Even among the sisters you will feel lonely. Know then that I want you to unite yourself more closely to Me. I am concerned about every beat of your heart. Every stirring of your love is reflected in My Heart. I thirst for your love(Diary, 1542).

My Prayer Response:

“Yes, O Jesus, but my heart would not be able to live without You, either; for even if the hearts of all creatures were offered to me, they would not satisfy the depths of my heart” (Diary, 1542). 
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: