Friday, June 29, 2018

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Your Resting Place

 

Meditation:

I heard a voice coming from the Host: Here is My repose.During Benediction, Jesus gave me to know that soon a solemn moment would take place on this very spot. I am pleased to rest in your heart and nothing will stop Me from granting you graces. This greatness of God floods my soul, and I drown in Him, I lose myself in Him, I am melting away in Him ... (Diary, 1136).
June 1, 1937. Today, the Corpus Christi procession took place. At the first altar, a flame issued from the Host and pierced my heart, and I heard a voice, Here is My resting place (Diary, 1140).
During Holy Mass, which was celebrated by Father Andrasz, I saw the Infant Jesus who, with hands outstretched toward us, was sitting in the chalice being used at Holy Mass. After gazing at me penetratingly, He spoke these words: As you see Me in this chalice, so I dwell in your heart (Diary, 1346).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, dwell in my heart as Your resting place. May nothing in me stop You from granting me graces.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: