Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Monday, December 21 Conversations with the Merciful Savior Part Two: With a Perfect Soul Jesus: My beloved child, delight of My Heart, your words are dearer and more pleasing to Me than the angelic chorus. All the treasures of My Heart are open to you. Take from this Heart all that you need for yourself and for the whole world. For the sake of your love, I withhold the just chastisements, which mankind has deserved. A single act of pure love pleases Me more than a thousand imperfect prayers. One of your sighs of love atones for many offenses with which the godless overwhelm Me (Diary, 1489). My Prayer Response: My Lord Jesus, thank You for opening Your Heart with all its treasures. I take all I need for myself and for the whole world. What a loving God You are! The Church and the whole world need a sovereign act of Your mercy now! DECEMBER 21, 2020 "If we do not risk anything for God we will never do anything great for Him." — St. Louis De Montfort

No comments: