Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Tuesday, December 8 Conversations with the Merciful Savior Part Two: With a Despairing Soul Jesus: What joy fills My Heart when you return to Me. Because you are weak, I take you in My arms and carry you to the home of My Father. Soul (as if awakening, asks fearfully): Your response. Jesus: ... My child. You have a special claim on My mercy. Let it act in your poor soul; let the rays of grace enter your soul; they bring with them light, warmth, and life (Diary, 1486). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, shine Your rays of warmth and life into the darkness of souls who are despairing. Claim such souls by the grace of Your mercy. And keep me, Lord, from ever despairing of Your mercy.

No comments: