Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Sunday, December 20 Conversations with the Merciful Savior Part One: With a Perfect Soul Soul: My Lord and Master, I desire to converse with You. Jesus: Speak, My beloved child, for I am always listening. I wait for you. What do you desire to say? Soul: Your response. Jesus: Your words please Me, and your thanksgiving opens up new treasures of graces. But, My child, we should talk in more detail about the things that lie in your heart. Let us talk confidentially and frankly, as two hearts that love one another do (Diary, 1489). Soul: Your response My Prayer Response: My Lord Jesus, I want to love You more. I want to be faithful to Your will. I want to desire and long for You. I want to live the exhortation of St. Paul: "Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing, in all things give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus regarding you all" (1 Thess 5:16-18). DECEMBER 20, 2020 "If you wish to go to extremes, let it be in sweetness, patience, humility and charity." — St. Philip Neri

No comments: