Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Wednesday, December 30 Humble Simplicity Purity of Intention When I was apologizing to the Lord Jesus for a certain action of mine which, a little later, turned out to be imperfect, Jesus put me at ease with these words: My daughter, I reward you for the purity of your intention which you had at the time when you acted. My Heart rejoiced that you had My love under consideration at the time you acted, and that in so distinct a way; and even now you still derive benefit from this; that is, from the humiliation. Yes, My child, I want you to always have such great purity of intention in the very least things you undertake (Diary, 1566). My Prayer Response: Thank You, Lord Jesus, for the lesson You taught St. Faustina about the purity of intention for our actions that delight You even if what we do is not perfect Purify my heart, O Lord. DECEMBER 30, 2020 "When we serve the poor and the sick we serve Jesus. We must not fail to help our neighbors, because in them we serve Jesus." — St. Rose of Lima

No comments: