Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Wednesday, December 2 End Times and Eternal Life This Vale of Tears When I met with the Lord, I said to Him, "You are fooling me, Jesus; You show me the open gate of heaven, and again You leave me on earth. " The Lord said to me, When, in heaven, you see these present days, you will rejoice and will want to see as many of them as possible. I am not surprised, My daughter, that you cannot understand this now, because your heart is overflowing with pain and longing for Me. Your vigilance pleases Me. Let My word be enough for you; it will not be long now (Diary, 1787). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, I long to see Your face and rejoice in Your presence as I live in this vale of tears. Give me courage, Lord, to persevere in serving You until You call me home to be with You forever. DECEMBER 2, 2020 "The adorable Heart of Jesus is our comfort, our way, our life." — St. Frances Xavier Cabrini

No comments: