Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Tuesday, December 1 End Times and Eternal Life To the Full When I received Holy Communion, I said to Him, "Jesus, I thought about You so many times last night," and Jesus answered me, And I thought of you before I called you into being. "Jesus, in what way were You thinking about me?" In terms of admitting you to My eternal happiness. After these words, my soul was flooded with the love of God. I could not stop marveling at how much God loves us (Diary, 1292). On my way to the veranda, I went into the chapel for a moment. My heart was plunged in profound adoration, praising God's incomprehensible goodness and His mercy. Then I heard these words in my soul: I am and will be for you such as you praise Me for being. You shall experience My goodness, already in this life and then, to the full, in the life to come (Diary, 1707). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, may I think of You and praise and thank You more fervently and constantly in anticipation of what You have prepared in heaven for me and all those who love You!

No comments: