Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tuesday's Mercy Minutres...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Tuesday, December 15 Conversations with the Merciful Savior Part Five: With a Suffering Soul Jesus: Know, too, that the darkness about which you complain I first endured in the Garden of Olives when My Soul was crushed in mortal anguish. I am giving you a share in those sufferings because of My special love for you and in view of the high degree of holiness I am intending for you in heaven. A suffering soul is closest to My Heart (Diary, 1487). Soul: Your response. My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, thank You for suffering out of love for me. Thank You for giving me a share in Your suffering in view of what You have prepared for me in heaven. Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska DECEMBER 15, 2020 "Every pious desire, every good thought, every charitable work inspired by the love of Jesus, contributes to the perfection of the whole body of the faithful. A person who does nothing more than lovingly pray to God for his brethren, participates in the great work of saving souls." — Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich

No comments: