Saturday, December 5, 2020

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Saturday, December 5 FREE Sign Up Get Daily Reflections Sent to Your eMail Conversations with the Merciful Savior Part Three: With a Sinful Soul Jesus: My mercy is greater than your sins and those of the entire world. Who can measure the extent of My goodness? For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed Myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let My Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart. Your misery has disappeared in the depths of My mercy. Do not argue with Me about your wretchedness. You will give Me pleasure if you hand over to Me all your troubles and griefs. I shall heap upon you the treasures of My grace (Diary, 1485). My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, reveal to souls that Your mercy is greater than all the sins of the world. Draw us to Your Sacred Heart, so our miseries may disappear in the depths of Your mercy. Have mercy on us all. DECEMBER 5, 2020 "To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek Him the greatest adventure; to find Him, the greatest human achievement." — St. Augustine of Hippo

No comments: