Sunday, December 13, 2020

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska Sunday, December 13 Conversations with the Merciful Savior Part Three: With a Suffering Soul Jesus: True, My child, all that is painful. But there is no way to heaven except the way of the cross. I followed it first. You must learn that it is the shortest and surest way. Soul: Your response. Jesus: It is because you are not of this world that the world hates you. First it persecuted Me. Persecution is a sign that you are following in My footsteps faithfully (Diary, 1487). Soul: Your response. My Prayer Response: Lord Jesus, help me to learn with my heart what I know with my head, that the cross is the only, shortest, and surest way to heaven. You led the way first. Give me the strength to follow. DECEMBER 13, 2020 "Advent’s intention is to awaken the most profound and basic emotional memory within us, namely, the memory of the God who became a child. This is a healing memory; it brings hope." — Pope Benedict XVI

No comments: