Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Are you tired?

Hi all,

I was just wandering if you are tired....of doing laundry, of cleaning, of yelling at kids who never listen, of cooking, of having to be everywhere at the same time, of being tired?  Well, I am.  No, I don't have kids anymore to discipline nor do I have to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  I do some laundry, but it's just for two people.  I do some cleaning, but not like I used to.  But, yes, I am tired.

Why?  I not really sure.  I have been pushing my mind for the last four weeks with an online marketing course for writers.  I suppose that could be making me feel tired, although it's all mental work.  I'm thinking maybe it's because it gets dark out so early now.  Of course, it has been rainy and dreary a lot lately, so that also could be a contributor. 

Since I got CCHF, I lead a very sedentary life.  I can't do much physically.  Maybe I'm just out of practice for doing mental work.  I hope that's all it is.  I was just laying in bed this morning thinking how in a few weeks it will be completely dark by six o'clock in the evening.  That makes for very long nights.  Maybe, also, it's just the change of the season. 

I hate to see all the bleakness during the winter months.  All the trees are bare and dark; as well as, the grass is brown.  There's very little color on the outside, except for when the flurries come and the snow falls.  Then God blesses us, once again, with His beautiful color, white.  Who could of ever imagined just how magnificent the color white could be!

Well, I need to get moving on my writing  I'm falling a bit behind.  I hope you have a great day and get to go outside and enjoy this nice weather, for surely, it won't last much longer.

Susan

  

No comments: