Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's up today? Anything creative?

Hi all,

Well, the weekend is coming at us quickly.  That means Halloween trick or treats and Halloween parades.  I'm not involved in any of those, but we are going to a Red Hat Halloween party on Sunday.  We all bring along a covered dish for dinner.  That means a lot of yummy food for us to consume!

So, friends, what have you been up to lately?  I've been working on my sequel novel to Sassy With a Capital S.  It's going well, at least I think so.  I'm on chapter twenty and it's moving right along. 

I am still hoping that I can get out to snap some pictures of the changing leaves, before the leaves all fall off the trees.  At some time, I'd like to either paint or use another medium to reproduce one of them.  I'd also like to do the same with one or more of my ocean sky pictures.

Whatever you do, do something each day to make yourself happy, to make you feel good about yourself.  That's very important to every one of us.

Back at you later!

Susan

No comments: