Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday, God's Day of Rest!

Good morning to you all,

As usual, the end of the week brings us to a Sunday.  The day we put aside to show our love and gratitude to God for creating this world and giving us a chance to have life.  What will you do today, to give thanks and praise to God?  It doesn't have to be anything long or enduring.  It could be just fifteen minutes sitting quietly in prayer.  I have a fairly new prayer book that I truly enjoy using.  I also love to pray the Chaplet, which is done in song.  I've always loved to sing the hymns at service.  So, spiritual singing is a great way of giving praise to God. 

Later on today my Red Hat Group (The Radically Radiant Red Ladies) will be having a Halloween Party.  We invite our husbands to accompany us.  It's going to be a covered dish supper and then we'll play some silly games.  (We may be old, but we're not dead, yet!)  I am grateful that the storm isn't going to get really bad until during the overnight hours.  We'll all be safe and sound in our own homes by then! 

I've been working diligently on my newest novel, "CraftyCruise" With A Capital "C".  I hope you all will enjoy purchasing it when it gets on the market.  It's the story of seven long time friends and one newer one, who go on a cruise, but not just any type of cruise.  This cruise is a Craft Cruise.  Of course, they find themselves involved in a bit of a mystery while on board.  And, perhaps, a new man for Bonnie!  We'll see what swing I decide to go with on the subject.  So, I guess I'll just keep on writing!

I wish each of you a wonderful Sunday filled with God's goodness.  Stay safe in this storm and don't try to drive through any standing water.  Have a happy day!

No comments: