Friday, October 5, 2012

Writing and the Weather

Hi all,

Well, today is TGIF!  I suppose it has great value to all those who go to work Monday through Friday.  As for me, one day is pretty much like another, except for my daily chores. 

WRITING has pretty much been a part of my days for the last ten weeks.  With the current on-line class I'm taking, I really haven't had much opportunity to work on the sequel to my novel, Sassy With a Capital S.  But, I'm learning some valuable lessons from my class and I'm happy about that. 

I'm currently sitting here, at our camping trailer, on the porch, enjoying the beautiful weather today.  There's a bit of a wind in the air, but I don't mind that.  I know this weather will soon be gone as we prepare for winter's cold and snow. 

I love the change of the season, even though the heat and humidity of summer keeps me indoors; as well as, the cold and frigid winds of winter, do the same.  I'd definitely have to say that the spring and fall are my favorite seasons of the year.  The problem being, that we really don't have much of either season anymore.  It seems like winter goes right into summer and summer goes right into winter.  What's up with that anyways?

 
 
Here's a beautiful reminder of summer, enjoy!

No comments: