Thursday, October 18, 2012

How to market yourself!

Hi all,

Well, the weekend is almost upon us, once again.  Just thought I'd share some information with you.  The York Daily Record, which is the morning paper, featured an interview between me and Sarah Chain, who works for the paper.  That, my friends, is marketing myself as a writer.    It took me quite a while to catch on to this marketing business, but I think I'm doing okay. 

I posted another article on www.ezinearticles today.  Both articles on that site address heart disease, especially in women.  I don't think many people realize just how many women die from cardiovascular disease every day in the United States.  The statistics frighten me, basically because I have three wonderful daughters, all in their forties.  That's a very dangerous age for women, mostly because women in that age bracket are under so much stress and tension.  Writing   about it is all I can do to educate women about the threat each of them face, every day of their lives.  For example, the symptoms of a heart attack in women,  is very different than in men.  I believe these symptoms are experienced by most women at one time or another, but they just shrug them off.  They say it's just all the tension going on in their lives right now.  How foolish.

If you didn't already know, cardiovascular disease is hereditary and usually runs from mother to daughter or father to son.  If you don't know your parents and grandparents health history, I would suggest that you start asking, today.  Please don't wait another day.  It's that important.

If you'd like anymore information on heart disease, ask me and I'll share what I know with you.
I hope you all have a wonderful and rest full weekend.

Susan

No comments: