Friday, October 12, 2012

What's up with that?

Hi all,
I guess for most of you, today is the end of your work week.  You know:  TGIF  
Wow, since I started taking this online class, I feel so tired all the time.  I guess my brain isn't used to being worked so often.  It seems all I'm doing is WRITING, WRITING, WRITING.  I'm not actually complaining, because I love to write and I'm trying to promote myself and my novels.  I suppose I'm just not used to having to accomplish a piece in a short amount of time.  You know the old adage:  You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink!  So, my question is:  What's up with that? 

Fall surely is in the air today.  It's a bit chilly out there, but I like the change in the weather.  It's kind of nice to grab a sweatshirt before going outside.  I am not looking forward to good old winter and his approach, but there really isn't anything I can do about it.  It's going to come whether we want it to or not. 

We're closing up our camping trailer this weekend.  We have a permanent site at a campground.  I must say that I am quite ready to close for the season.  Since getting Chronic Congestive Heart Failure, I don't enjoy camping as much as I did before my illness.  I can't be out in the heat and humidity or in the cool weather.  But, I thank God that I'm still here to enjoy whatever God puts out there for me to enjoy. 

I wish you all a great weekend.  Try something creative like:  Writing, drawing, or perhaps you could take a drive and snap some photos of the trees changing there colors.  There is always something you could do to express your creative side.

Susan

No comments: