Monday, October 8, 2012

Still writing, but I love it!

Hi all,
Can you believe it, tomorrow's Oct. 9 already.  I've been so busy with my on-line class, that I really haven't had any time to work on my sequel novel.  I'm still writing, just not on that.  I'm anxious to get back to it. 

I've been so tired lately.  Don't know what's up with that, but I hope I soon start having some energy again.  The short story I wrote for my on-line class is about Congestive Heart Failure and the changes that will occur to your lifestyle.    I think I might have it published as a booklet because it's only about thirty pages long.  Maybe it would be of help to some people who suffer from Congestive Heart Failure.

I hope your week is going well.  Do something creative this week, like writing something, anything, perhaps a letters to someone you haven't spoken to for quite some time.  Or, try something else, sketch something or create a masterpiece from paper, clay, or food.  Bake and decorate a gorgeous cake that you won't want to cut into.  Just do it!

Susan

No comments: