Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Writing, Writing, Writing!

Hi all,

How is everyone today?  I'm good.  This is the last week for my on-line class and since I'm not interested in making a webinar, I suppose I'm finished with the class.  I certainly learned many new ways to market myself, both on line and off.  It was well worth the money I spent for the class.

Well, you may ask, what am I going to be doing now?  Simple:  WRITING is what I'll be doing with most of my time.  I am definitely going to get going on the sequel to my Sassy With A Capital "S" book.  It's called:  Crafty Cruise With A Capital "C".  I've had so little time the last six weeks to work on it, that I needed to reread what I'd already written, so I could remember where the story was going.  Also, I organized my notes and typed them up so they weren't such a mess anymore.

Because I've been so busy, I haven't had much time to be on some of my favorite web sites.  One of them being:  www.wow-womenonwriting.com .  I also really enjoy www.fanstory.com and www.ezinearticles.com.    I'm expanding my horizons, one might say! 

I made a new recipe today for Gerry and I to taste.  It's a pumpkin tart.  The base is gingersnaps, sugar and butter.  We haven't eaten any of it yet, but I'm sure it will be yummy.  It certainly looks good. 

If you haven't already answered the question I've posed to you, I hope you soon will.  Tomorrow is officially 'hump day' for all you five day a week working folks.  Once you get over the hump, you're on the down side.  Hooray! 

Whatever you choose to do to express your inner talents, keep at it!  Just like I will keep writing and doing creative things.   God bless each one of you and me, too!

No comments: