Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Writing, writing and still writing!

Hi all,

It seems all I've been doing is writing, but that's a good thing!  I had no idea that this online class would take up so much of my time.  I suppose it's a good thing that I have a lot of time, isn't it? 

I am enjoying the class, to say the least, and learning some very interesting new things.  Our assignment this week is to write an ebook.  I'm thinking, write a book in one week!!!!!   Then I find out it doesn't have to be a long book, more like a booklet.  As least that's what I'd call a book that about 25 to 30 pages.  I'm getting there, and that's a good thing.

I'll try to post a link to my ebook when I'm finished with it.  The topic is on Heart Disease, mainly Congestive Heart Failure.  I hope it will be of some help to other people who suffer from this disease.

My books:  Sassy With A Capital S and The Secret in the Claw Feet Box are both available for Kindle, either by purchase or by Kindle Select (borrowing).  Check them out!

Well, I need to keep moving or I won't get accomplished what I like to do today.  Have a good day and try to spend some time reading a novel.  It's good medicine for the soul! 

No comments: