Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's nice and warm in here!

Hi all,

Today finally got here.  It was the day for our new furnace to be installed.  Mr. Mike, from Walton and Company, installed it for us and he did a great job.  It seems to be working great.  So, many thanks to Mike and Walton and Company.  Also, to my daughter, Angel, for setting all this up for us.  It's nice and cozy warm in here.  We are relieved to have the new one working, because the old one was doing some funky things and we were a bit concerned that it would start a fire or something.
We also thank Kevin for helping Mike drag that old furnace out front.  I assume it was quite heavy what with all the huffing and puffing they were doing.

I got my downstairs dusted this morning, so that's something.  I was hoping to get started on a few more Christmas cards, but it didn't happen.  Gerry and Kevin brought the Christmas tree down from the third floor.  Gerry sat it up for us and leveled it, so it's now ready to be decorated.  Maybe we will find some time to do that tomorrow.  We'll see!

I positively have to get back to my writing one of these days.  I've got to say that I miss not working on my novel.  There just doesn't seem like there is enough time in a day or I'm just too tired when I do have time.  At least I've been creating art with my Christmas cards.  That's something!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday.  Remember to do something to praise God tomorrow, it is His day, after all! 
Susan

No comments: