Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's The Deal, Anyways?

Hi all,

Hey, does anyone know what's the best deal of the day?  Well, let me tell you what it is, if you don't already know.  Everyone loves getting a fabulous gift at a super low price, right?  Of course you do, who wouldn't?  I have two web sites to share with you all.  They are:

http://athome.com/angiealbright

and

http://athome.com/marlenaebersole

Please check out the wonderful "Flash" sale this company has going on right now.  Then check out their other great home products.  Check on the great dinner wear they carry.  My husband and I have the red set and we just love it.  It's both microwavable and dish washer safe.  It looks great on your dinner table. 

Both these sites are the same, except that two of my three daughters are in the business.  So, if possible, maybe you could order something from both of them, thereby helping both of them out.
Also, perhaps you'd like to get in on the business profits by having your own on-line business with At Home.  Just let one of them know and they'd give you all the details.  This much I will tell you:  It's free!!!!!  Yes, I said, FREE!  Nothing to spend and nothing to lose, how terrific is that?

Of course, my third daughter is a very prosperous consultant for Tastefully Simple.  Everybody eats, right?  Check out her site and order something yummy for dinner.  Just think, you can serve it on that new dinner wear you purchase from At Home. 

Her web address is:  http://www.TSbyCandice.com

I love my daughters and I am trying to help promote their businesses any way I can.  Give them a try, you may be surprised what wonderful things they have for sale. 

Have a wonderful day.  I know you will, now that you know where the deals are...
Susan

No comments: