Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Enter into My Passion

 

Meditation:

Holy Thursday [April 14, 1938]. Today I felt strong enough to take part in the ceremonies of the Church. During Holy Mass, Jesus stood before me and said, Look into My Heart and see there the love and mercy which I have for humankind, and especially for sinners. Look, and enter into My Passion. In an instant, I experienced and lived through the whole Passion of Jesus in my own heart. I was surprised that these tortures did not deprive me of my life (Diary, 1663).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, as I contemplate Your Passion, I see the love and mercy that You have for mankind and especially for sinners. Help me to pause and enter into Your Passion throughout my day.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: