Saturday, May 19, 2018

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

In All Its Immensity

 

Meditation:

During adoration, Jesus said to me, My daughter, know that your ardent love and the compassion you have for Me were a consolation to Me in the Garden [of Olives] (Diary, 1664).
My daughter, today consider My Sorrowful Passion in all its immensity. Consider it as if it had been undertaken for your sake alone (Diary, 1761).
 

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Lord Jesus, that You would even undergo Your sorrowful Passion for my sake alone:
I have been crucified with Christ, yet, no longer I, but Christ lives in me; in so far as I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who has loved me and given Himself up for me (Gal 2:19-20). 
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: