Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Jesus with Me

 

Meditation:

[One time when St. Faustina received Holy Communion, a second Host fell into her hand.]
I desired to rest in your hands, not only in your heart. And at that moment I saw the little Jesus. But when the priest approached, I saw once again only the Host (Diary, 160).
One morning after Holy Communion, I heard this voice, I desire that you accompany Me when I go to the sick (Diary, 183).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Jesus, for Your desire to come into my heart in Holy Communion. Increase my desire for You that I may receive You with more fervor. I also pray that the sick would be strengthened by receiving You in Holy Communion.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: