Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday's Mercy Minutes

Divine Mercy Daily

Ways to Pray at Three O’clock 

 

Meditation:

My daughter, try your best to make the Stations of the Cross in this hour, provided that your duties permit it; and if you are not able to make the Stations of the Cross, then at least step into the chapel for a moment and adore, in the Blessed Sacrament, My Heart, which is full of mercy; and should you be unable to step into the chapel, immerse yourself in prayer there where you happen to be, if only for a very brief instant. I claim veneration for My mercy from every creature, but above all from you, since it is to you that I have given the most profound understanding of this mystery (Diary, 1572). 

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, You so desire that we take advantage of the Hour of Great Mercy that You offer us a variety of ways to venerate Your mercy. Help us to draw down all the available graces for a world in desperate need of Your mercy.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: